Looking back at this week: Another plane crash landed (this time in NYC), Dozens die in a Spanish train crash, the Pope returns to home country, and the Royal Baby was born. (In case you were wondering, there is already a report on how much the baby boy is worth.) As for the futures industry, we covered a quick refresher on the word Contango in regards to Crude Oil. This week has been rather calm, besides the fact that metals are all in the red today. As we head into the weekend, there’s an update on the MF Global scheme to top off weekend reads.
- MF Global reaches settlement with JP Morgan unit on recovery (Futures Magazine)
- Baraclays Set to Raise Capital (Wall Street Journal)
- 5 Things to Know about CME Foreign Exchange (Open Markets)
- 10 Real Wall Street Stories That Should be Movies (Business Insider)
- Why Facebook is Still a Risky Stock, Numbers be Damned (Wired)