Other investors have also been interested in…
- Learning more about Who we Are and What we do:
- Accessing Top Managers via lower minimums
- Browsing our full database of Top Performing Managed Programs
- Following us on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn
- Getting more education and research via other whitepapers:
- Managed Futures 2016 Outlook
- 4 Hedge Fund Managers Who Could Profit From a Bounce in Crude Oil
- Alternative Analysis: EMC Capital Advisors
- 25 Questions Every Investor Should Know About Commodity Long-Short Programs
- Truth and Lies in Alternative Investments
- Trend Following Explained
- The History of Managed Futures
If you’re looking for performance of managers, check out:
- The Top Short Term Programs of 2015
- The Top Trend Following Programs of 2015
- The Top Multi Strategy Programs of 2015
- The Top Ag Programs of 2015
- The Top Option Programs of 2015
What does RCM do?
When we’re not blogging, we’re helping people like you get more familiar with Alternative Investments (specifically Managed Futures), and invest in them through our brokerage firm or family of funds. We’ll be the first to say that this investment is anything but “simple,” but we try our best to educate and explain the space as clearly as possible. RCM strives to be your personal talent scout, getting into to the nitty gritty of what makes each managed futures strategy tick. We get to know your preferences, and come up with a personalized list of managed futures strategies out of the 2,800 to possibly choose from.
What is Managed Futures?
What the heck is Managed Futures? It’s an asset class that’s non-correlated to the stock market over the long run, that has nothing to do with earnings reports, IPO’s, or Fed announcements; and that has meaningful commodity exposure (both Long and Short). If Managed Futures is a foreign term to you, check out a detailed description on Managed Futures on our blog.
How much is needed to Invest?
We’ll flip the question on you. If you have more than $250,000 to invest, we recommend a portfolio of multiple managers via Separately Managed Accounts held in your name; where the individual account minimums range from $100,000 to $2 million. If you’re between $50,000 to $200,000, we recommend accessing the space through our Family of Alternative Investment Funds, which pool investor money together to reach the larger minimums often required by successful programs.
How do I get Started?
Call us at 312-870-1500 to discuss different options that fit with your risk and reward profile. A real live human answers the phone in one or two rings (try it). Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have, research needs, etc. We’re here to help, and happy to share our research, knowledge, and battle wounds with you.