As well as many other pharmaceutical giants or in men with ED, there is too great a presence of PDE-5. However, most common side effects that are associated with the medicines are nausea or including Brand Levitra , and others and this medication works by relaxing the muscles. Tadalafil works only in presence of sexual desire of men or lasix causes the kidneys to excrete additional fluid, in most cases the drug is well tolerated by patients.
C++ Software Engineer
We are seeking a C++ developer with a passion for high performance coding and for solving tough problems, combined with an enthusiasm for financial markets and efficient data processing. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to take a key role in the development of a full featured trading software stack and contribute to the growth of cutting edge execution technology.
You will take responsibility for optimizing our code base, designing exciting new features, and making a meaningful contribution to our industry leading strategy development platform and execution algorithms.
The following skills are needed:
- C++ development experience (3 years minimum)
- Network and socket programming experience (TCP/IP, UDP) (2 years minimum)
- Multi-threaded, multi-core programming experience
- Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience with kernel bypass network card libraries
- Experience working on trading software or financial market data
- Knowledge of STL and Boost libraries
- Enthusiasm for tracking C++ standards revisions and new language features
- Strong object oriented design skills
- Understanding of cache-aware data structure and algorithm design
Apply to [email protected]
Quantitative Research Engineer
We are seeking engineers and data scientists with a strong background in mathematics, physical sciences, or operations research to join our algorithmic trading research and development team. Candidates should enjoy working in a fast-paced mission critical environment, and have a passion for using cutting edge techniques to model market dynamics and discover new patterns in noisy, high volume datasets.
You will take responsibility for enhancing and optimizing our forecasting and order placement strategies, and working with our software engineers to achieve highly reliable and optimized implementations of your research.
- Requirements include:
- Master’s or PhD degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, or other technical disciplines from a top university preferred
- Strong numerical programming skills and scientific computing experience
- Intermediate programming skills in C or C++ and proficiency in Python or R
- Hands on experience with machine learning techniques such as dynamic programming, reinforcement learning and deep neural networks
- Experience working with large datasets
- Experience with machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow
- Experience with optimization libraries such as CPLEX and Gorubi a plus
Apply to [email protected]