24-HR Trade Desk Clerk
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Overnight Futures Desk Clerk to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a solid knowledge and experience in the Futures/Trading industries with a minimum of 4 years of institutional desk experience.
• Execute trades on multiple trading platforms with accuracy and speed (Bloomberg experience preferred).
• Provide exceptional trade execution and convey in-depth product knowledge to clients.
• Communicate effectively with clients in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
• Resolve trade issues between the back office and clients.
• Understand the global financial markets, futures products, and options on futures.
• Perform ad hoc assignments as necessary.
• Electronic Trading Systems knowledge required – TT, CQG, Bloomberg EMSX.
• Excel proficiency required.
• Extensive electronic execution experience required.
• Knowledge of grains, financials, and foreign markets required.
• Series 3 registration, or ability to obtain within the first 6 months of employment.
• Exceptional listening and communication skills with the ability to convey information clearly to team members and clients.
• Self-starter with a sense of urgency.
• Overnight shift: Sunday – Thursday, 11:30 pm – 8:00 am.
Ability to commute/relocate: • Chicago, IL 60606: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Trade Desk: 3 years (Preferred)
If you have the required qualifications and experience, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team in a challenging and rewarding environment.