Tough to find too much worth reading this week… is that a sign the complacency is back in the market and we’re due for a sell off soon ? Or was too much intellectual capital tied up watching and reporting on the events in Egypt?
- Programs with larger Drawdowns have better long term performance? (allaboutalpha.com)
- The Financial Crisis of 2015 (Oliver Wyman via Bloomberg)
- S&P Midcap has retraced all of its ’07-’09 loss… (Ritholtz)
- Cotton Hits All-Time High (WSJ)
- Welcome to the Age of Dilemma (Harvard Business Review)
What are you reading? Share a link or two via the comments section: